Mpile Property Fund
The objective of the fund is to preserve capital and provide investment returns in line with inflation. The fund will out rightly own property, as well as property-linked financial instruments within Zambia.
The investment strategy or asset allocation strategy may vary from time to time to reflect changing economic circumstances or market conditions. Under normal market conditions, the Fund’s property exposure will be at least 80%.
During the duration of this Prospectus, the prospective asset allocation of the Fund will be as follows;-
- Property and property related securities – minimum 0% and maximum 95% of the NAV of the fund.
- Fixed income instruments and liquid assets – maximum 100% and minimum 5% of the NAV of the fund
|Investment Analyst||Kutawa Chamunda|
|Price Date:||31st March 2018|
|Benchmark||CPI + 5%|
|Launch date||December 2013|
|Trustee||AMG Global Trust Ltd|
|Trading closing time||4:00 p.m.|
|Minimum Investment Lump sum:||Lump sum: ZMW 50,0001
Lump sum: ZMW 1,0002
1 Minimum investment amount for institutions
2 Minimum investment amount for individuals
* Mpile Property Fund Class A Price
Fees (Incl. VAT)
|Front End Load||0 (of investment)|
|Back End Load||5 (of redemption)|
The fund is permitted to invest in the following:
- Properties in Zambia, and property relatedsecurities focussed on the Zambia real estate market;
- Fixed income securities of corporates and sovereigns and liquid assets in local markets that are approved by the Investment Committee
- Government securities, Treasury Bills, Bank Negotiable Certificates of Deposit;
- Private debt securities, loan stocks and corporate bonds;
- Unlisted securities whether or not approved for listing and quotation under the rules of an eligible market, which are offered directly to the Fund by the issuer;
- Units or shares in other collective investment schemes
- Cash, deposits and money market instruments with licensed institutions and/ or other institutions licensed or approved to accept deposits
- Any other form of investments may be agreed upon by the Manager, and the Trustee from time to time; and any other form of investment as approved by the SEC from time to time.