Mpile High Yield Debt Fund
This fund aims to achieve returns through capital appreciation and generation of income in the long term by investing in debt instruments primarily from corporates within Zambia, with minority exposure debt securities from some offshore markets. The objective of the Fund cannot be materially changed or amended without the prior approval of the unit holders.
The investment strategy or asset allocation strategy may vary from time to time to reflect changing economic circumstances or market conditions.
During the duration of this Prospectus, the prospective asset allocation of the Fund will be as follows;-
- Locally issued corporate bonds – minimum 0% and maximum 95% of the NAV of the Fund
- Fixed income instruments and liquid assets – maximum 100% and minimum 5% of the NAV of the fund
- Mezzanine securities and equity linked instruments – minimum 0% and maximum 15% of the NAV of the fund
|Fund Size (ZMW)||ZMW 36.34 Million|
|Price Date:||31st March 2018|
|Benchmark||3yr GRZ Bond Yield+2%|
|Launch date||September 2013|
|Trustee||AMG Global Trust Ltd|
|Trading closing time||4:00 p.m.|
|Minimum investment Lump sum:||Lump sum: ZMW 50,0001
Lump sum: ZMW 1,0002
1 Minimum investment amount for institutions
2 Minimum investment amount for individuals
* Mpile High Yield Debt Fund Class B Price
Fees (Incl. VAT)
|Front End Load||3 (of investment)|
|Back End Load||3 (of redemption)|
The fund is permitted to invest in the following:
- Fixed income securities listed on the LUSE
- Fixed income of corporates and sovereigns and liquid assets in foreign markets that are approved by the investments Committee
- Private debt securities, loan stocks and corporate bonds:
- Unlisted securities whether or not approved for listing and quotation under the rules of an eligible market, which are offered directly to the Fund by issue.
- Government Securities, Treasury Bills, Bank Negotiable certificates of Deposit
- Units or shares of other collective investment schemes;
- Cash, deposits and money market instruments with licensed institutions and/or other institutions licences or approved to accept deposits;
- Any other form of investments as may be agreed upon by the Manager and the Trustee from time to time; and
- Any other form of investments as approved by the SEC from time to time.