Mpile Money Market Fund
This fund aims to achieve capital preservation and income yield in the long term by investing primarily on the Zambian Capital markets. The objective of the fund cannot be materially changed or amended without the prior approval of the unit holders.
The investment strategy or assets allocation strategy may vary from time to time to reflect changing economic circumstances or market conditions. Under normal market conditions, the Funds Fixed Income exposure will be at least 90%.
During the duration of this prospectus, the prospective asset allocation of the Fund will be as follows:-
- Bonds and short term Money Market related securities – minimum 0% and maximum 95% of the NAV of the Fund.
- Liquid assets (cash or call a/c) – maximum 5% of the NAV of Fund
|Investment Analyst||Mweemba Mwinga,
|Fund Size (ZMW)||15,799,376.35|
|Price Date:||31st March 2018|
|Benchmark||364 days T-bill Return|
|Trustee||AMG Global Trust Ltd|
|Trading closing time||4:00 P.M|
|Minimum investment||Lump sum: ZMW 50,0001
Lump sum: ZMW 1,0002
1 Minimum investment amount for institutions
2 Minimum investment amount for individuals
* Mpile Money Market Fund Class B Price
Fees (Incl. VAT)
|Front End Load||0|
|Back End Load||5 (of value created)|
The Fund is permitted to invest in the following:
- Government Securities, Treasury Bills, Bank Negotiable Certificates of Deposit
- Private debt securities, loan stocks and corporate bonds;
- Unlisted securities whether or not approved for listing and quotation under the rules of an eligible market, which are offered directly to the Fund by the issuer.
- Units or shares of other collective investments schemes;
- Cash, deposits and money market instruments with licensed institutions and/or other institutions licences or approved to accept deposits;
- Any other form or investments may be agreed upon by the Manager and the Trustee from time to time; and any other form of investments as approved by the SEC from time to time.